Friday, June 5, 2015

Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream review



Every now and then I come across a cream I fall in love with,. This is one of those times. This Jaylie stretch mark cream smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave even a hint of a filmy residue. There is no oily or sticky feeling at all. 

Once I had been using this for a few weeks I noticed a difference in the appearance of my stretch marks. Mine are 17 years old so I'm not expecting miracles here. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this did work though. 
I love all the natural ingredients in this so I don't have to worry about what I am putting on my skin. I know it's just a good, healthy cream. This is a well made cream that is top quality. 

I recommend this to anyone with stretch marks!




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment