Monday, November 21, 2016

Baby Bandana Bib Set 4 Pack for Girls - Giggle


I always found baby bibs to be kind of cheesy. They were all basically the same. They either said something like I love (add a family member here), had pictures of fad characters, or were just plain and bland. I was however, thrilled to get to try these bibs. They have a more modern look and feel to them. I mean come on who doesn't love a bandana. They are so cute on babies and dogs too. (note these are not designed for dogs, but I may have tried one on my cat).


There are quite a few things I really love about this set. They are easy to hook. I don't have to worry about accidentally tying it too tight or no valcro to get all ruined and stuck on everything. These bibs have button and are adjustable to two different sizes. I used my 6 week old as a model and they fit her pretty well.



I also couldn't be happier with the absorbency. My daughter spits up a lot and these keep her clothes from being soaked or stained. that's a huge plus for me as baby clothes aren't cheap! It also saves me on running even more laundry! Speaking of laundry these are a breeze to wash and so far they have come clean every time. These are very well made so I am hoping that over time the colors don't fade a whole lot.




 These bibs are made of a very soft material. I was pleasantly surprised how soft in fact. I can see an older baby using this as a lovey. Usually you get comfort or absorption, but not both. That is another very unique feature of these bibs! Plus the designs on them are wonderful. They are easy to match up to outfits and they look great. Her first time wearing it I had two people ask me where we got them from!

Overall these bibs get Mother's seal of approval. They are well made and durable. They do the job intended perfectly all while being stylish. It doesn't get much better than that. These are perfect for any new mom to buy for herself or to receive as a gift! These would be a great gift for a baby shower.



To learn more or buy some for yourself 





I received this to review. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment