Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Best Natural Sunscreen by Aveya Review



Having kids with very sensitive skin I am excited whenever I find products that are good for their skin types and are made of natural ingredients. Finding a natural sunscreen isn't always easy so when I had the opportunity to try this I was overjoyed. 

This sunscreen goes on easily and doesn't leave an oily or sticky film on the skin. It absorbs nicely and leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. I love that it didn't have a nasty smell and didn't leave any discoloration on my skin. 



The pump top makes it easy to get just the right amount without spilling or overusing the product. It makes it last a lot longer giving me more bang for my buck. 

I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great sunscreen~

I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment