Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Coosh Rapid MFI Certified Car Charger Review



This Coosh Rapid MFI certified car charger is really awesome. It charges my devices quickly and efficiently. 

All I had to do was plus this into my car lighter port and I was good to go. My phone hooked right in and charged at speeds that surprised me. My phone has never charged so quickly. I love the LED indicator. My kids love that they can even charge their ipads with this! 

The cord strecthes, which is great when I need to put my phone a little further from me. This has many features some other car chargers don't. It really is worth it's affordable cost. 

Overall this is a top quality product I would recommend to anyone who owns Apple devices. 


I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment