Friday, April 17, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin D3 Cream



Being from an area where sunlight is scarce for 6 months of the year people around here have very low Vitamin D. I have to take a pill daily to get enough D to keep me healthy. I was thrilled when I got the opportunity to try this Vita Science Maxasorb Vitamin D3 cream. 

The easy to use pump puts out a measure amount of cream so I don't have to worry about getting too much or little. It's literally as simple as running it into the skin. No nasty pills to take or worry about. The cream doesn't have a nasty odor, nor does it leave an oily or sticky spot on my skin. 
I lovge knowing this cream gives me the important vitamin I need. I never realized how important vitamin D was until I became very deficient in it. I won't have to worry about that happening again!

I recommend this to everyone. 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment