Monday, February 23, 2015

Scar Gel Review



This Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibilities of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance.


Key Ingredients:
+ Epidermal Growth Factor
+ Sea Kelp Bioferment
+ Fucoxanthin
+ Astaxanthin
+ Green Tea
+ Gotu Kola

When I first used this I was like umm... it looks gross. Then I found out how smoothly it goes across the skin without leaving any residue. My skin wasn't greasy or sticky. The gel absorbed quickly as well. I could see a slight difference after just the first use, which means I should see an even greater change after a prolonged period of use. I'm hoping this will improve the scar on my daughters face as well. Only time will tell. 


I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great scar gel. 

You can buy this here.

I was given this product to review. All opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment