Tuesday, August 4, 2015



I love a good historical story and this one is excellent. I could feel the love that Mr. Meador put into this story. Each page is written with such feeling it had to have come not only from the memory, but also the heart. 

The characters come to life in this story, making each of them a close friend of mine. The detail put into these stories made me fall in love and dream right along with them. I looked at my children, wishing the grew up with the imagination these children had. 

Sketches Of A Small Town brings us back to the deep south is the 30's and 40's. A simpler time for many. I love that this story is true. It makes me love the characters even more and wish that I had known them as well. We get to know so many people, each written with as much love and care as the last. 

I recommend this book to anyone who loves good historical stories. 


I received this to review. My opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment