Saturday, September 30, 2017

TRESemme heat protect spray


In our house we are always open to trying new products. I was thrilled to get a chance to try this protect spray. Between myself and my girls we are always using a hot iron. This product is great because it keeps our hair healthy and shiny because it's not being as damaged by the heat. It's also great to use before curling our hair.

I love that this washes away smoothly and cleanly at the end of the day. It doesn't leave my hair weighed down nor is it sticky or oily. It just leaves it looking natural and great. I noticed a difference within a week of using this. My hair for sure looked healthier even after a ton of styling. It also doesn't take a lot to use. Therefore this product lasts a good long time. 

Overall this is a great product that I would recommend to friends and family. 

I received a sample of this to try. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment