Monday, January 16, 2017

Cinnamon Dots Unisex Incredibly Soft 47 Inch x 47 Inch Cotton Muslin Swaddle Blanket Set of 2 Review



Everyone who has ever known me knows I am the worst baby wrapper. My husband however can wrap a baby as tight as he wraps his tacos. Yes I know, after ten kids I should be an expert, but I am not. With these muslin wraps I do much better, though. I don't know why whether it's the thin material or just how easy it is to adjust.

I love how soft the material feels between my fingers. I know my baby will be enveloped in comfort. The adorable designs are suitable for boy or girls. I think since they are longer than most baby blankets it makes it easier to get the right wrap. It's also 100% cotton so that's a huge draw for me as well.

This set comes beautifully boxed making it a great gift for any expectant mom. I think they'd be cool for at Christmas time especially.

I can't even express how much I love these blankets. I really wish I'd had them with my other children. Overall an excellent product! I recommend these to anyone who has a baby or having a baby.


To learn more or buy Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment