Monday, February 1, 2016

Cupids Arrow ~ Valentine's Day Natural Scented Soy



It's no secret that I am a candle junkie. I am that person who will spend an hour on the candle aisle at Walmart smelling each one. I am not ashamed! I was excited to get a chance to try out this beautiful Valentine's candle. It was listed as smelling like cinnamon, which is one of my favorites. 

The candle came wrapped securely so there wasn't so much as a smudge on it when it came. That's great because the label is so adorable. I love the cute little cherub taking aim. The candle was actually much bigger than the picture on amazon made it look. So that was a huge plus. 

This candle has been burning daily for three days in my house and it's only about half gone. It's listed as lasting 72 hours, but I feel it may last a bit longer than that even. The candles aroma fills my dining room even before it's lit. As soon as I took of the lid my senses were assaulted with the beautiful scent from this. It does smell exactly like cinnamon candy. 

Everything about this candle screams fun and Valentine's. It would be a perfect gift for a friend or a lover. I know I love getting candles from my husband! 

Here are a couple other great facts:
This is made in America. That's a huge plus for me. 
This is soy so it burns clean with no chemicals. I love that since I have kids and pets in the house. 

Overall an excellent product that is well designed and lasts a long time. 

I recommend this as a gift for Valentine's day. 

I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment