Sunday, November 27, 2016

Review: Qyqkfly Girls Lovely Princess Knee High Unique Cute Christmas Owl Boot Tube Socks




I love Christmas socks. I feel like they are essential to the perfect Christmas outfit. They can't be ordinary socks however, they must stand out and demand attention. They must have colors that pop and a design that wows! These socks have both those qualities and more. I love the bright colors that go perfectly with the season. The cute owls are very detailed down to the pompom on their hats. They are absolutely adorable!

These socks are not only unique and cute, but they are soft and comfortable. They don't have a thick bulky seam, which is important in kids socks. That makes these even better for kids with sensory issues. They fit very well without sliding down as well. They are not overly tight though, so they do not leave dents in the kids legs. 

These socks don't fade or run in the washer, which is also a huge plus. That means they will last a good long time. My kids and I will be enjoying these socks for many, many years to come! 

Overall these are an excellent product at a great price. They would make a great gift or as something to wear for ones self. To learn more or buy Click here

I received these to review. My opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment