Friday, November 18, 2016

Women's Fashion Long Shawl review.



I was thrilled to get a chance to review this beautiful scarf. It has the look and feel of cashmere without the high cost! This is an affordable gift anyone will love. I live in a very cold area so warmth as well as style is important. This scarf provides both.

As soon as this came in the mail all my teen girls starting trying to put claims on it. This easily could have turned to a violent battle with the winner claiming the scarf as their trophy, but I ended it quick by telling them the queen (that would be me) had already laid claims.

I love to wear my scarfs in many different ways. This one was easy to wear around the neck for warmth, wrapped for fashion, or used as head cover for windy days. It is easy to change up and has enough weight it stays in place nicely. This scarf has a lot of length to it which helps it be so versitile.

This would be a great girl for secret santa's or to give to a special woman in your life. It's high quality and will last a good long time. It's thicker material keeps it from wrinkling so it's ready to wear anytime. I also love that this can be worn with a dress or jeans equaly. It's also something that would be loved by people of any age.

If you are looking for a gift under $11.00 this holiday season look no further. To learn more or buy Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment