Friday, July 24, 2015

Cheeky Bambino Baby Teether Rings.



My son loves chewing on these Cheeky Bambino Baby Teether rings. I make sure I am carrying one every time we leave the house. They are bright and colorful, which is so appealing to babies. 

The shape and design of these makes it easy for little hands to grasp and feels good on swollen gums. The textures really help with the pain. I can see his whole mood change while he's chewing on these. 



These teethers are made well with quality materials. I feel comfortable allowing my son to chew on them


I also love the free baby teething ebook that comes with this. It has so many great tips and ideas. I really enjoyed looking through it. 


Overall a top quality product. 

I recommend this to anyone with a teething baby. Their gums will thank you for it! 


I received these to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment