Sunday, July 19, 2015



I was always a skeptic when it came to amber teething necklaces. I mean come on... a stone that helps a baby with teething, and they don't even chew on it. I was calling shenanigans. Then I tried it. 


I put this on my son and within hours he seemed so much more comfortable. He was drooling a lot less and he wasn't nearly as cranky. I was starting to believe, but there was still a chance it was just a coincidence. 



By day three with drooling almost gone and my happy little guy restored I was convinced!

The stones are naturally unisex so they look fine on a boy or a girl. They are easy to put on and take off. 

Overall a great teething product. 

I recommend this to anyone with a baby. 



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment