Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Review




For someone who has fluctuating blood pressure like myself, an accurate blood pressure monitor is essential. It's also important it work fairly quickly as I sometimes only have a few minutes in a day to spare. This monitor meets both of those needs. 

The cuff is easy to put on, even without help. With the push of a button I get my blood pressure and pulse. The screen is clear and easy to read. This would even be great for older people who may have issues seeing well. 

This monitor is compact so it's easy to store and pull out when needed.

I really love the simplicity and accuracy of this monitor. It makes it easy for me to keep tracked and report my blood pressure back to my doctor. 

Overall an excellent product. 

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great blood pressure monitor. 


I received this to review my opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment