Thursday, July 23, 2015

Microfiber Wash Mitt



These wash mitts are not only functional, but they are fun. My kids had a ball washing the van while wearing these. I mean come on just dunk your hand in the bucket and scrub! 

The mitts are comfortable to wear and stay on even the smallest wrists. They fit me just as well as they fit my ten year old. 




Because these are microfiber I didn't have to worry about scratching our van. They are soft and don't leave lint on the van. They even got the windows really clean without smears.

These mitts are a breeze to wash. I actually just put them n a normal load of laundry and hung them to dry. 


These make washing the van so easy I know we will be doing it more often. I usually had to force the kids to do it, now we all fight over who will wash it. 

Overall a top quality product


I recommend this to anyone who washes their own vehicle. It is also great for someone who has trouble grasping objects


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment