Thursday, December 8, 2016

3 piece ceramic knife review


3 piece ceramic knife review 



Nothing makes me happier than new kitchen utensils! I get even happier when it's a nice knife set that works great! I have had so many knifes that just don't work very well at all. I was thrilled when I took these out and used them. They cut through everything beautifully and cleanly. I didn't have to use a ton of force or pressure to get the job done. 

The carving knife is just the right size. It's easy to grip and keep a hold of. This will work great for turkeys, ham, chicken etc. It's got the perfect edge and angle to making carving easy and smooth. This will be getting so much use in my house!
The utility knife I used to cut up all the little kids meat for dinner. It made the job effortless and quick. That's helpful when I have to cut for so many people. This too had an easy to hold handle and a sharp blade. 


The pairing knife is small, but still easy to use and sharp. This will make smooth pealing of the millions of apples we go through in this house.

The whole set comes in a beautiful box that is perfect for storing them or giving as a gift. Anyone who loves to cook is going to love this set. These three knifes will make an easy job of cutting anything in the kitchen. I couldn't be happier with them!

Overall a great set at a good value. This is a must have for any kitchen!

To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment