Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Bath Toy Organizer review



Bath Toy Organizer review


I was thrilled to get an opportunity to test this out. I have a lot of kids so a lot of bathtub clutter. I know this is made for toys and it would do a great job of holding them as it is HUGE, but I had a different idea. I used this to store the teen girls razors and other hazardous shower products. 
The organizerwas a breeze to put up. It only took seconds and stayed in place nicely. (*The suction cups slid a little and need adjusting from time to time). This can hold a good deal of weight and doesn't slide around when it gets wet. It does a great job of draining out objects that are put into it wet. I love that I don't have to worry about the little kids getting into the older girls stuff and getting hurt. 


Overall this is an excellent product that does its job perfectly. 

To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment