Thursday, December 29, 2016

Ravenscroft Crystal- Lead-free Premium Bourbon, Whisky, Double Old Fashioned Glasses- Set of 4- 12oz review



When you have as many kids as we do sometimes a drink at the end of the day is necessary. I am always looking for awesome products for our home bar. I want products that not only look great, but serve their purpose well. I was thrilled to get an opportunity to try these crystal glasses. They seemed like a perfect match to our needs.

The glasses have a shine that really catches the eye. It's a look that only crystal has. The light catches in it perfectly and makes anything in the glass look that much more appealing. They also have a good weight to them. These scream class and sophistication. They are easy to hold and don't slip around in my hands.

The glasses come with a cleaning cloth that will keep them looking great for years to come. I do suggest looking into the care of crystal whisky glasses as they can't just be washed normally.

Overall these are excellent and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

To learn more or buy http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1RZMGP/


I received these to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment