Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sterline Sonic Pulse Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush review



There are so many awesome features on this sonic toothbrush that I really have no idea where to start. I guess the best place would be to talk about how it works. It does a great job cleaning teeth and what's even better it cleans itself! This electric toothbrush comes with a built in sterilizer. I mean come on, how cool is that?

One of the things that really stood out to me was that this brish is perfect to use with braces. It even has a special tool for cleaning around them! My teen daughter has a hard time cleaning around her braces so this was a great toothbrush for her. It is so easy to use and really protects the investment we have in her teeth! Anyone with a kid in braces knows that is not cheap.

This toothbrush comes with three brushes that all have a different function. They leave the mouth feeling dentist clean and fresh. They are easy to change out and to put into the sterilizer. That is such a  great feature, more so when it's being used by a kid! Plus it works quickly!

This has three different modes that all work together to make the perfect tooth brushing experience. They have one for normal cleaning, one for sensitive teeth, and one for promoting gum health. Even better it has a timer and turns itself off after two minutes! For those who don't know that's how long a person should brush their teeth for!

This toothbrush is rechargeable so no need for stock in batteries! I love anything that is rechargeable since it saves me money. Anyone who knows me knows I am so cheap! I love saving a few pennies!

The sleek design looks great and it's small enough that it's easy to store when not in use. Everything about this brush is modern and attractive. It also comes with a few replacement brushes so I don't have to go out and buy more anytime soon!

Overall a great sonic toothbrush that would be great for any age!

To learn more or buy Click here


I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment