Tuesday, December 27, 2016

CakCity Men's Quartz Stainless Steel and Polyurethane Watch review



I was thrilled to get a chance to review this watch. I mean come on look at it! It has a modern sleek design that really makes it stand out. I love the beautiful curves and the easy to read face. Everything about this is quality and class. 

The watch has a durable rubber band that makes it safe to wear to work or while out being active. It has a good weight to it, but not so much as to weigh ones wrist down. It's water resistant and overall just a tough watch. Perfect for the busiest of men. 

The watch is comfortable to wear. My wrist doesn't get all sweaty under the band nor does it become uncomfortable. Overall a great product at a great price. 

I would recommend this to friends and family. It would make a wonderful gift for men of all ages! 





To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

1 comment:

  1. The watch is a symbol of a man taste. You are really a watch expert.It is hard to find the budget and good leather watch for men now.I found the Gearbest leather watch for men, it is good and new. What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete