Tuesday, December 6, 2016

US Art Supply 8 Color Crazy Dots Dab & Dot Markers review






The colors are bright and vibrant. They really pop off the paper. I really love to watch my children make flowers, suns, and houses using these lovely markers. They can really let their imaginations shine.

Another thing I love about these is if I can't find my bingo Dobbers I can just borrow on of these. I am seriously considering buying a set of these for my BINGO loving mother in law. I know she'll love all the color choices and how well they work without smearing.

These markers are a breeze to clean up. They just wash away with water and a rag. That makes my life so much easier. There is nothing worse than trying to wash markers off a wall. I've had a beautiful human/cat like figure on my bathroom wall for about 6 months now. Of course some person I don't know named Wasn't Me did it.

Overall I am very impressed with this product. It lives up to it's claims and is perfect for kids. I will be recommending this to friends and family.

To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment