Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rainfall Shower Head by H2O Natural review




Rainfall Shower Head by H2O Natural review




I knew I was going to love this shower head as soon as I stepped into my shower. I have never had a rainfall shower head before so it was a whole new experience. I wasn't sure I was going to like it after having pressure shower heads my whole life. I was pleasantly surprised to find how calming a shower would be with this. It was relaxing and refreshing! 
This head was a breeze to install. It took a very short time and was so worth it! This fit right in where our old one came out. It was basically just screw it all together and go! It didn't leak and looked great. It has a very modern and stylish design that will fit into just about any bathroom design. It adds a touch of class an d beauty. 
This is a quick project that added so much character to my shower. I love when something is functional and beautiful. Overall this is an awesome shower head I would recommend to friends and family. 




For more information or to buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment