Thursday, December 29, 2016

Aposon 1222 Sport Watch-Blue review



I can not express how wonderful this watch is for men and some women. It's pretty much the best watch for anyone who works hard and plays hard. I would even go so far as to say it's great for very active teens. I really love everything about this watch.

It has an easy to read face that has a lot of features such as being backlit, making it easy to read at night. It is water and shock resistant, making it perfect for people who are hard on watches because of their lifestyles. It can tell military time as well as standard time. It's also very heavy duty and has a nice looking rubber band.

This watch is comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time. My wrist doesn't get sweaty or sticky from long time wear. It also doesn't leave marks on my skin.

Everything about this watch screams quality and craftsmanship. I would recommend this to friends and family. Overall it's a great watch for just about anyone.

To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment