Thursday, December 22, 2016

Gemstone watch review



I was thrilled to get an opportunity to review this watch. I love jewelry and this for sure looks more like a piece of jewelry than a wrist watch. Everything about it works well together and forms a great piece that can be worn with just about anything. 

The watch face is clear and easy to read. I love the gemstones surrounding it. The numbers though small are also very easy to read. The band fits just as easily around my daughters small wrist as my bigger one. It's not too heavy that it weighs down my wrist nor is it light and flimsy. It's well made and durable. 

This watch comes beautifully packaged in a black and red, hearted box. It makes it perfect for Valentines, birthdays, mother's day, or just an every day gift.   Overall an excellent product I would recommend to friends and family.

 To learn more or buy Click here



I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment