Thursday, December 8, 2016

Baby Car Seat Cover review


      Baby Car Seat Cover review




When my son was two weeks old we had a bad car accident. I always said because he was in his car seat correctly is why he was unharmed. It took a lot of research to learn all the rules to properly using a car seat with an infant. One of the major rules is to NEVER put a baby in a car seat with a coat on. Living in a cold area this seemed like one of those rules which would be hard to follow. Then I found this cover. 

One of the huge benefits of this cover is it slips right onto the car seat and covers it and baby fully. That means it keeps all wind and elements off baby while adding a bit of insulation. That means I can take baby out without a coat on! That is huge in my book because it means I don't have to worry about my daughter's safety. 

Another huge plus about this is while we are out and about I can slip this over my head and use it as a nursing cover! I love things that have more than one use. It makes me feel like I am getting more bang for my buck. This is made of light weight material so it's breathable for baby and I don't get overheated. 

This cover is easy to clean I just throw it in a normal load and that's that. I love I don't have to worry about all kinds of special cleaning rules. It is so easy to put over the car seat and it stays in place perfectly. It has never slipped off. 

Overall this is a great product and a must have for anyone with a baby. It will fit over any carrier car seat and has so many functions beyond that. It would make a great baby shower gift as well!

To learn more or buy Click here

I received this to review. My opinions are honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment