10. You're children can practice climbing Everest using the laundry pile
9. You have to stop and count kids every little while when out in public. If you come up short then you figure out who's missing.
8. You have been puked on, pooped on, and peed on so many times you don't run to get changed right away (who has time for that anyway)
7. You have seriously considered speed diaper changing competitions.
6. You have called your sons by the girls names and visa versa
5. You have heard many time: Are you done yet?
4. You are asked all the time if you're Catholic
3. You own at least two sets of bunk beds
2. You can clear a toy from a toilet while carrying a baby while a toddler dumps shampoo on the floor.
1. You get more hugs and kisses in one day than most people get in a month