Saturday, October 1, 2011

Smiley cookies review and discount!



We don't have an eat'n park anywhere near our house, but we did eat at one a few times on vacation. When I say a few times I mean for every meal, everyday. Why would we eat at the same place? We did it because the kids loved the cookies!
I had no idea you could buy Smiley cookies online until I was given the opportunity to review them. You should have seen my son's eyes light up as he gazed down at the sugary gold in the box. It was as if it was Christmas morning and he'd just opened a box with a puppy in it.

We all grabbed a cookie and began to eat them. I wanted to take pictures for the review and knew there would be three cookies left. I set them on top of the fridge and went about my day. I went back to grab them that evening and they were gone! They'd vanished and no one would admit to taking him (Devony did have that guilty look, though.).

We were sent a dozen Halloween cookies and my first thought upon seeing them was they'd have made the perfect Halloween snacks for the kids school parties. I am seriously considering getting Halloween Gift baskets for the kids classes.

These cookies are so good. They melt in your mouth and leave you wanting more. The Halloween cookies we tried were adorable. The candy corn added a perfect touch to these delicious cookies. These cookies are pretty big. Devony looked so funny with one in her little hands. Another upside to these Halloween cookies the frosting wasn't covering the kids faces. It's one f the cleanest to eat cookies I have ever given my kids. It was nice to not have to scrub their faces off fr 10 minutes after they finished.

Smiley cookies are a ten in my book and will be a staple in our house from now on!

Right now Smiley cookies are offering a 20% off coupon for anyone who likes their facebook page here
To get some scary good Halloween cookies of your own visit them here



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment