Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bellemain Stainless Steel Pizza Cutter



Being a New Yorker pizza is an important culinary dish around here. We take our pizza very seriously. No ordinary pizza cutter will do! I can now cut pizza with New Yorker pride using this Bellemain stainless steel Pizza cutter. 

Unlike regular circular pizza cutters this goes all the way through even the thickest pizza with ease. The cuts are straight and even, making for neater serving. The blade is sharp and the right size to make cutting a breeze. It takes only seconds to get the perfect cuts. 

The blade is easy to wash. I just hand wash with my other dishes, but it can go in a dishwasher as well. It's got a modern look and feel to it. Overall a great product.  

I recommend this to all pizza lovers. 


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment