Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Reach it Grab it - reacher grabber pick stick



I have to say that having a teenage daughter who would have to climb up on the counter to get stuff this was a huge help. She hated having to call us in to help her reach stuff. This added a ton of independence into her life. As for me I loved not having to bend over to pick up toys. My back was loving that too! 

The grabber holds tightly onto objects and they don't slid out. I'm not afraid to pick up a glass jar using this. That's how good it hold onto things. The switch is a breeze to use and takes very little effort. 




This would be great for people with disabilities as well. It's well made and very versatile. 

I would recommend this to everyone! 


 I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 


1 comment:

  1. Disability grabber sticks are great for cleaning up yard and also picking things way up or on the ground. Have blogged about them too

    ReplyDelete