Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wood Egg Shaker Review



We are a musical family. We start our children on instruments as young as we can to introduce them to a love of music. Some of our kids love to sing, play guitar, and even piano and this love started young! I love that this Egg shaker allows me to start the children even younger. I can give this to my four year old and show him how to keep a beat. 
The egg has an awesome sound that adds to any sort of music. It's a clean, crisp sound that only comes from wood. The egg also looks great. It's shiny and attractive. Everything about it screams quality! I am so impressed by everything about this shaker!
My kids not only enjoy playing with this, but they are learning something as well. It's making music fun for them and opening doors in the future. I could see this easily being part of a school music program! 

This is a top quality product. I recommend this to all music lovers!





I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment