Thursday, June 18, 2015

FlashBright LED Bike Light



I love how easy this Flashbright LED Bike light was to install. It took only moments and added so much safety to my son's bike. It glows so bright he can be see from a long distance away, making him highly visible to cars. 


The light is easy to adjust and has multi levels to adjust depending on conditions and light. My son has had no issues working this. It's great in all weather conditions and in the darkest areas one could think of. 
This also comes all together in a nice box that would be perfect for gifting!

I can't put a cost on my children's safety. This product makes me feel so much better about my son riding his bike at night!

Overall a top quality product. 

I recommend this to anyone who rides bikes at night. 



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment