Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Shredded Memory Foam Pillow review



Oh shredded memory foam pillow how I love thee! I sleep so much better since I received this pillow. It is honestly the most comfortable pillow I have ever owned. It stays at just the right temperature and hugs my head as if I were sleeping in clouds! 

The material is so soft and comfortable it seems almost like a crime to put a pillowcase on this. I love that it's eco-freindly and hypoallergenic. Best of all it's machine washable! There isn't one bad thing I can think of about this pillow other than I NEED MORE! I wish my whole bed was made of this!
All materials that make up this pillow are top quality. It shows too, in comfort and look. It really doesn't get any better than this! Overall a wonderful product. 

I recommend this to everyone! 




I received this to review. My opinion are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment