Wednesday, June 3, 2015

BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Light Blue ABS review



My husband loves to hang dry his shirts. Living in an area which is very cold three quarters of the year it's not always possible to hang clothes outside. Therefore we are forced to use hangers in the laundry room. These hangers do a great job of keeping his clothes from slipping off. They also keep he collars of his shirts in good shape. 

Sometimes hang drying clothes can make them wrinkly. These hangers keep clothes wrinkle free and ready to wear. I love that I can take the clothes hanger and all right into the closet and hang them in there. 

The hangers are lightweight, but very durable. These won't break easily like dollar store hangers do. 

Overall these are top quality!

I recommend these to everyone! 

I received this to review. My opinions are mine and only mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment