Thursday, June 25, 2015

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaning Kit.


This is one of the best streak free glass cleaners I have ever used. I don't think my windows have been this clean since the day they were installed. I am so thrilled with the results I know this will be my go to glass cleaner from now on!

This Greenwald's glass cleaner is easy to mix. Just add water and a packet of condensed cleaner into the provided spray bottle and shake. It's that simple. It makes quite a bit of cleaner too, saving me time and money. I won't have to run to the store all the time for new glass cleaner. It's also part of living green since I reuse the same spray bottle instead of buying a new one! 

Greenwald's has other awesome cleaners to check out as well!

I recommend this brand to everyone!

I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment