Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CowBell for cheering at sporting Events Review



Have a teenager who won't get up in the morning without a fight? I used to until I got this. Let me tell you, I gave this a few shakes and my daughter jumped out of bed like her butt was on fire! This bell could wake the dead!

This cowbell is well made with durable material. The handle is easy to grip and doesn't slide out of my hands. I love the sleek design of this and the fact it's so heavy duty. 

This cowbell is loud! It really is perfect for sporting events or as I stated, waking up teens. It's easy to shake quickly or rather slowly. 

Overall this is a great product. 

I recommend this to everyone more so if you have sleepy teens!



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment