Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Greenwald Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover review



This fabric and carpet cleaner is amazing. It not only takes out stains that have already set in my rug, but odors as well. I love that I can use this on my couch and my rug. It is so convenient. This kit comes with everything I need to make a ton of this high quality cleaner. . 


The kit comes with an easy to use spray bottle. I just mix it with water and drop in the packet of cleaner. It's that simple. I'm ready to clean within minutes! I love that this gaves me a lot of time and money because I don't have to keep running to the store over and over. I just mix it up as needed. 


Overall this is a top quality product. 

I recommend this to everyone with rugs!


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment