Thursday, June 4, 2015

Iring review


I hate trying to watch videos and having to hold my phone. I was thrilled to get an opportunity to try this Iring!  It attached easily to my phone and stayed in place, making it able to stand up for comfortable video viewing. My phone never slipped out of place and my wrist weren't tired from holding it! 
Another great feature was the ability to wear the ring like a ring. This came in handy while I was out walking or jogging. I didn't have to worry about my phone flying out of my hand. It was also great while I was at a crowded concert! 


Overall this is a well made product that uses great materials. It works exactly how it's suppose to and then some!

I recommend this to anyone with an iphone.



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment