Friday, June 26, 2015

Top It Off - Eco Friendly - Wine Stoppers (4 pack)



These are not only funny, but very handy to have around. They keep me laughing and my wine fresh! It doesn't get better than that. I mean seriously if there was a man who could do those two things I'd probably leave my husband for him! 


The tops fit securely on the lips of my bottles and stays in place, keeping my wine fresh even after it's been opened. I love knowing I don't ahve to finish a bottle in a sitting and it will still be alright. 


The writing on the bottles is not only funny, but true. I laugh every time I read them! They are well made and durable as well. Overall a quality product. 


I recommend these to all wine lovers. 


I received this to review. My pinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment