Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Voyage Stainless Steel Handheld Can Opener



Everyone has electric can openers and don't realize how essential a hand can opener is until there is an emergency or they don't have power. I keep a few on hand at all times. I have to say however, this one is my favorite. It's sleek and attractive and works wonderfully!
This can opener is easy to use. I can turn it easily and it doesn't jam up or lock up. It opens the can smoothly and cleanly without a ton of effort. It's also really easy to wash, which is another big selling point. 

This is made with durable, quality materials so it shouldn't fall apart like some cheap can openers do. 

Overall a great product. I would recommend this to family and friends. 




I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment