Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cranberry Baby TM Leopard Print Diaper Bag 4-Piece Review.



This is one of the coolest looking diaper bags I have ever saw. I love the leopard print design and the fact that it doesn't look mass produced and cookie cutter. The colors blend very well to make this bag pop. Another cool feature is it can be carried like a purse or over the shoulder. 


This Cranberry baby diaper bag holds a ton of stuff. I am able to easily fit enough diapers, snacks, etc for both my baby and toddlers with room to spare. The bag is a breeze to clean and doesn't fade. The pockets are handy and easily accessible. 


This diaper bag draws attention and is made of quality material. I am impressed how versatile it really is. The fact it's unisex is also a big draw for me. Overall a top quality product. 

I recommend this to anyone with a baby or expecting a baby. This would also make a great baby shower gift. 

I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment