Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Manual Coffee Grinder - OrJoeCoffee review



This was my first manual coffee grinder and I was impressed with how easy it was to use. I was thinking it was going to be a hassle or tire out my wrist, but none of that happened. I love buying different types of whole bean coffee now. I've been missing out! 

The grinder itself is a breeze to use. To turn the crank is simple and it doesn't stick or jam up. It's sort of like rolling down old style car windows! Yes, I just showed my age there. I did have to keep a steady grip on it. My french press thanked me for the quality and freshness of the coffee I ground.

This grinder is sleek and attractive. It will fit nicely in just about any kitchen. It's easy to clean and store. 

Overall a great product. 

I would recommend this to all coffee lovers! 


I received this to review. My opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment