Friday, January 23, 2015

Review: Minzos turbopen



Looking for the perfect home office pen? I've found it! The Minzos 4 in 1 turbopen has everything you need in one easy to hold pen.

First things first. When your pesky cat jumps up on your desk you can use the presentation pointer (laser pointer) to get them off your desk and out of your way easily. My cat took off like a bat out of hell when she saw that little red spot. 



The stylus works great on my phone and tablet. It was easy to use and hit exactly what I wanted it to, rather than everything around what I want. I was most pleased with this feature!


Seriously though, everything worked as promised and would be great for anything from a teacher to the president of a company. It is convenient to have everything all in one portable easy to use pen. The price is great too. This is definitely something to keep in mind for Father's day, especially for that hard to shop for guy. I can even see my husband being able to use this at his workbench in the basement. 

You can buy it on Amazon here.

I was given this product free in return for a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment