Wednesday, May 6, 2015




100% Pure Jojoba Oil from Foxbrim. EcoCert & USDA Certified Organic.

Foxbrim’s Organic Jojoba OIl is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and key vitamins such as Vitamin E and Vitamin B Complex. Renowned for it’s ability to mimic skins sebum, Jojoba Oil is a dynamic moisturizing oil with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Enjoy the benefits of this golden nutrient-rich oil in it’s premium form - unrefined, cold pressed and organic.

Our Jojoba Oil is perfect for:
- Face & Body Moisturizer
- Natural Hair Conditioner
- Oil Cleansing
- Makeup Remover
- Skin Conditioner
- Preshave Oil & More


I was lucky to get an opportunity to try this Foxbrim 100% pure Jojoba oil. It has so many uses that between myself and my daughters we were using this constantly. I used it as a moisturizer and it worked just as good if not better than store bought lotions. I couldn't have been more impressed. 

My oldest daughter used this to remove her makeup and it left her skin not only clean, but soft and silky. She also had a lot less break outs. I also love that it's all natural so I don't have to worry about what my kids are using on their skin!

These were the main two things we used it for and it worked great. Overall this is an excellent product!

I recommend this to anyone looking for a great Jojoba oil.


I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment