Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush Review.



This sleek grill brush is designed to work better than most grill brushes on the market for many reasons. First it's long handle makes it easy to get into even the most hard to reach areas with ease. It's also easy to grip and keep a hold of. 

The bristles of the grill brush don't bend and do a great job taking off old food and burned on sauces. I just heated up the grill for a few minutes and all the grime came off with ease. 

The brush is easy to clean. I just hosed it off when I was done with  it. The loop made it easy to hang on the grill to let it dry off. 

Overall an excellent product!

I recommend this to anyone who owns a grill. 


I received this product to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment