Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Australian Gold Sunscreen Review


I was lucky to get an opportunity to sample Australian Gold's Sunscreen. I didn't even know they made sunscreen honestly. I thought they were all tanning lotions. This brand has been around forever though so the quality is there. I knew their sunscreen would have to be good and it didn't disappoint 

We had an abnormally hot day here in Western New York on Sunday. I was out in the sun all day so I decided this was the best time to try this sunscreen out. The first thing I noticed was how well it absorbed. I didn't have to worry about it getting all over my clothes. It also had a pleasant smell and felt good going onto my skin. It didn't have an oily or sticky feel. I was thrilled it didn't leave a film on my skin. In fact my skin was left feeling soft and silky. Best of all it kept me from getting a sun burn. That's a big deal since I am so fair skinned I am at higher risk for cancer. 

Overall this is a great product I would recommend to friends and family!



I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 

@Influenster   @AusGoldSPF  #LivetheGoldLife #contest


No comments:

Post a Comment