Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Terry Treetop And The Little Bear



Every time I read a Tali Carmi book I am more and more impressed. I love her Terry Treetop series and Terry Treetop And The Little Bear didn't disappoint. It's written perfectly for children to keep their attention and entertain them. 

In this book Terry meets a bear he names Barry. I know it may seem like it by my last sentence, but this book is not a rhyming book. Barry gets into some trouble and once again Terry Treetop is a hero. My kids are always delighted when he saves the day. 

The illustrations are wonderful and follow the story beautifully. The characters are well developed and believable. Overall a great children's book. 

I recommend this for children from 3-8. 


I received this book to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment