Monday, May 11, 2015

Natural Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Bag Review


I have been looking for something to clear the smell from our fridge. Between garlic and onions, which we use a lot our fridge smells nasty. Nothing has worked until I found this! 
Within a few hours of putting this in the fridge the smell was gone! I was shocked. It literally smelled as fresh as the day we bought it. I couldn't have been more pleased. I will even let guests open the fridge now. 
I need to buy another one for around our litter boxes! I can think of about ten spots actually where these would come in handy. Do you think I can put one in my sons pants for when he farts? 

Overall a great, quality product. 

I would recommend this to everyone. 




I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information.

    Buy Candles Online

    ReplyDelete