Thursday, May 14, 2015

Liquid Chalk Markers Bundle w/ Chalkboard Labels


These liquid chalk markers are bright and vivid. There are so many uses for them it would be impossible to list them all here, so I'm just going to talk about what I used them for. 

I used these markers and provided labels to label my children's toy storage drawers. Even the younger children were able to understand blue is for Legos, red for cars, etc. My older daughters used these to make cool designs on their walls and write quotes that all glow in their black light. That saved us a ton not having to buy black light paint. 
The markers make fluid, smooth lines. They don't drip and dry quickly. The colors don't dull or fade once they are dry. A week later and they all look the same. I can see these being great for crafts or home and garden decorating. Overall a great product. 

I recommend these to everyone as everybody can find a use for these. 




I received this to review. My opinions are mine and mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment