Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dehydrator sheets Review



These high-quality 14"x14" dehydrator sheets are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.They can be cut with scissors to fit any size and make your dehydrating task easier.The sheets are super flexible and perfect for fruit leather,roll-ups,taffies and more.These reusable sheets can be used with your excalibur dehydrator and also make great liners for your baking pans.its Teflon coated and BPA free as well.

I used these sheets on my baking sheets to make cookies and they worked wonderfully. My cookies slid right off without sticking and best of all no mess. My pans were as clean as when they went in. Not a trace of a burn mark! These would be great for Holiday baking.

Overall a top quality product. 

I'd recommend these to anyone!

I received this to review. My opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment